Saturday, August 9, 2008

The murals that are in the first entry are still a work in progress. I work on them a little at a time. I enjoy making them as detailed as I want. I have made a whole wall of it that will eventually have a flat screen TV in the middle. But that is after I finish it. This wall will eventually have ducks and geese as well as an owl in the tree hole and a bird in the nest. Also I'll do rabbits, chipmunks, and squirrels. Oh, and a few insects as well. But again that is what is planned.


I have done some murals for a few clients as well as baby portraits, but unfortunately at the time I never thought to take a picture of them. I do how ever have 2 of the portraits and 2 of the murals.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Roxanne Mendoza said...

Hi, you have an award waiting for you at my blog! Check it out...

http://roxidesigns.blogspot.com/2008/08/arte-y-pico-award.html

Take care,
Roxi

ps...you murals turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Enough of the quilts honey tells us about that big hunk of man you have hidden at the house. Hes got monster muscles ohohohohohohoho
Love your things

The Things That I Do

The Things That I Do
Meghan's quilt front and back, Wall murals in the playroom

The Pretty Things I Can Do

The Pretty Things I Can Do
Clockwise from the upper left; Wall murals in the nursery, Queen quilted douvet for Jen, King !!! Quilt commisioned